Find free local airsoft battles around San Diego, California.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

How to make an AirSoft Claymore Land Mine

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guru

PostSubject: How to make an AirSoft Claymore Land Mine   Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:26 pm

Now THIS is cool. Who hasn't wanted one of these in an AirSoft battle?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guru

PostSubject: Re: How to make an AirSoft Claymore Land Mine   Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:27 pm

Here's one of them firing one off.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Plastik

PostSubject: Re: How to make an AirSoft Claymore Land Mine   Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:02 pm

I'm making one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guru

PostSubject: Re: How to make an AirSoft Claymore Land Mine   Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:51 pm

Ohhhh. Hahahahahaha. I've finally gotten around to finding all the parts I need to make some of these. Our team's going to have IEDs to play with pretty soon.

UNSTABLE

PostSubject: Re: How to make an AirSoft Claymore Land Mine   Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:57 pm

So I'd better keep up then. I'm going to start working on my own design. These battle feilds are going to be crazy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kiee1@li

PostSubject: claymore   Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:25 pm

How to make A claymore needs One inch plastic pie 5
In
ch diameter 33 12 gauge shotgun shells empty co2 carartrige copper wire 12 volt battery One pound potters clay One paper clip > To assemble detenaorr co2 cartige drill out small end . with 2 wires separate with paperclip so when touched to the battery they create a arch with paperclip connect on plastic wire insulation making sure the distance from pos to neg create arch. insert wires into co2 container this is the one like on a pellet gun when inserting do not change the distance check after putting wires in cartage with battery to make sure ther is an arch . fill co2 cartage from shotgun shells .You now have a electronic detonator It is very impotent from any static electricity.next seal cartage with epoxy glue with wire protruding next plastic pipe 8 *inch diameter thread on both ends drill hole in pipe insert co2 cap in place with wires protruding from the hole next fill pipe with nitrogen cap both ends of pipe next with potters clay mix in shrapnel suround pipe to 180 degrees let clay dry point clay tword enemy touch wires on battery
Back to top Go down
Guru

PostSubject: Re: How to make an AirSoft Claymore Land Mine   Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:39 pm

Well thanks bro, but we were taling about airsoft Claymores. I'm interested in the blasting cap design though, how do they compair with the bullet shell method? You got any illustrations for your directions?

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to make an AirSoft Claymore Land Mine   

Back to top Go down

How to make an AirSoft Claymore Land Mine
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1