Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Find free local airsoft battles around San Diego, California.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Carlsbad Locations Suggestion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Carlsbad Locations Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Carlsbad Locations Suggestion   Carlsbad Locations Suggestion Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:49 pm

Since I live in Carlsbad and I've seen some pretty good locations for woodland based battles, I was wondering if any of you guys could get something organised for either Calavera Hills or the Hosp Grove trail next to the Carlsbad/Oceanside mall since it's pretty much right where I live? (close to Holiday Park would be more accurate of where my neighborhood is located but you get the point)

Feel free to reply here or in my PM inbox.
Back to top Go down
Guru

Guru

PostSubject: Re: Carlsbad Locations Suggestion   Carlsbad Locations Suggestion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:45 pm

Do you have any specific locations in mind? If so, post an address or a link from Google Maps here and we can check it out and post the location as an official spot.

I'm down for a Carlsbad session. What days/times would you be free for that? I'm open basically Mon - Thur all day and Sunday nights.
Back to top Go down
Tiger Teeth

Tiger Teeth

PostSubject: Re: Carlsbad Locations Suggestion   Carlsbad Locations Suggestion Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 1:01 pm

What locations? I would love to get a game going in Carlsbad. Can you Google Map it or something?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carlsbad Locations Suggestion   Carlsbad Locations Suggestion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carlsbad Locations Suggestion
Page 1 of 1