Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Find free local airsoft battles around San Diego, California.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Local locations accessable for Sprinter riders.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Local locations accessable for Sprinter riders. Empty
PostSubject: Local locations accessable for Sprinter riders.   Local locations accessable for Sprinter riders. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 4:05 pm

I'm down for any sessions hosted close to any of the Sprinter stations, I don't have a car and I'll either by riding my bike or walking with all my gear to a hosted location. The areas I am most familiar with are Oceanside, Vista and San Marcos. Hopefully you guys set something up that is easy to get to on foot or by bicycle.
Back to top Go down
Guru

Guru

PostSubject: Re: Local locations accessable for Sprinter riders.   Local locations accessable for Sprinter riders. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:57 am

I haven't posted the details just yet, but we're going to be having a weekly battle in Poway on Tuesdays at 3pm. If you can make it to the Esco Sprinter station, I can swing by and get us the rest of the way there. PM me ur phone number.
Back to top Go down
Guru

Guru

PostSubject: Re: Local locations accessable for Sprinter riders.   Local locations accessable for Sprinter riders. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:59 am

Lol. though that would be hilarious to see you riding a bike down the road with a british assault rifle on your back..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Local locations accessable for Sprinter riders.   Local locations accessable for Sprinter riders. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 11:42 pm

Sorry dude, I don't think that would fit my work schedual, I'm usually uber busy at my construction job throughout the weekdays. Sad Perhaps there might be a Tuesday that I just might happen to have off, perhaps I could get in touch with you guys then?
Back to top Go down
Guru

Guru

PostSubject: Re: Local locations accessable for Sprinter riders.   Local locations accessable for Sprinter riders. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 2:50 pm

Sure thing bro. I want to try to start a few more battles along the Sprinter trail too. Post your availability and I'll try to get something started either in Vista or San Marcos during the week, or we can try for Carlsbad or Oceanside during the weekend.

As for myself, this is my free time schedule..

Mon: All Day
Tues: Mornings (Poway Battle at 3p)
Wed: All Day
Thu: All Day
Fri: Mornings
Sat: After 4p
Sun: After 4p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Local locations accessable for Sprinter riders.   Local locations accessable for Sprinter riders. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Local locations accessable for Sprinter riders.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome To AirSoft Guru :: BATTLES-
Jump to: