Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Find free local airsoft battles around San Diego, California.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

-North County San Diego-

Go down 
+11
vweight
mchausd
ECHO_66
Maze Traveller
stoneguard13
MONKEY
UNSTABLE
SIXTEEN
gigi-ninja<3
Tiger Teeth
Guru
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
stoneguard13

stoneguard13

-North County San Diego- - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:16 pm

hahaha that was pretty funny you were in full combat mode when that noise happened. a good soldier is always ready. the last match was the best since it was a fair 3v3 and everyone had an aeg thats the type of games i wana play. im going to check out a new saturday game somewhere down south with people who have been playing for years, ill let you guys know how it went and ill try to make it to the saturday game.
Back to top Go down
Fourteen

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:06 pm

Hahaha lol!
Back to top Go down
Guru

Guru

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:16 am

@Stonegaurd - Who are you playing with and where? If they're treu airsoft lovers, be sure to invite them to our games on our behalf.
Back to top Go down
stoneguard13

stoneguard13

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 1:20 am

i just gotta say that ive never seen such intense airsoft players in my life. these guys go all the way out to bum fuck nowhere and play out in large and secluded battlegrounds it was amazing i gotta bring some of you guys out there if you think you got what it takes Smile other than that these guys use top shelf equipment and highly modded and upgraded weapons, they play objective games and most of the time like 90% wait/search and 10% firefights which makes them even more intense and fun and worthwhile.
Back to top Go down
Fourteen

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 1:57 am

damn I can't believe u sold ur m9 to tht one guy n ur welcome tht I helped u out to explain to the guy how to use it n clean it n guru if u need help u can just hit me up anytime u want
Back to top Go down
Guru

Guru

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 3:16 am

@Stonegaurd - That sounds like a blast. I'm all kinds of down.

@Fourteen - Yup. Guess I'l have to get another one. For sure and thanks man. Feel free to stop by to use the shooting range or chat any time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:02 pm

It seems to me that Airsplat.com has the best variety for the most reasonable prices. I'm gonna check them out then update Dingo if I need something ordered.
Back to top Go down
Guru

Guru

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 2:41 am

Hahahahaha. Ok. that is your best signature yet. I'm putting it in quotes just incase you decide to change it.
Hail of Plastic wrote:
Straight Blastin' and Tea Baggin'
Lolol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 11:24 pm

Yeah, I know. Pretty pimp sig, huh? Laughing
Back to top Go down
stoneguard13

stoneguard13

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:20 pm

good game yesterday fairly even since most players had aeg's that m16 is too sexy for life haha, highlight for me was when i took out your whole team, and also when i was nearly out of ammo on the last game and i took out hailofplastic with my LAST shot hahaha
Back to top Go down
Fourteen

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:16 pm

Ey guru I'ma have to wait one more week till I can get the m9 n the leg holster cuz I came up short I got 105 plus the 10 bucks u owe me 115 so ya u came up short
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 7:35 pm

Sick ass battle last week guys, thanks again for the AK47 Guru. Thing's a beast compared to that piece of shit shotgun I was stuck with lmao! Did anybody pick up the M16 yet cuz I got my eye out for it, ya better get on it before I end up pickin' it up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:48 pm

Guru and Fourteen weapons

The M16 user and Stoneguard's M4

My AK47 and the Kraken

Back to top Go down
stoneguard13

stoneguard13

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:29 pm

team training was legit monday gotta do more work and come prepared *cough cough*.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 6:41 pm

How often do you guys do practice runs right after training? I wanna get some combat time in just in case I can't show up on Saturdays and cannot go to Mr. Paintball either.
Back to top Go down
SIXTEEN

SIXTEEN

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 1:29 am

Well we had no one to shoot at Monday, so it was all just training
Back to top Go down
stoneguard13

stoneguard13

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 11:18 pm

although i could squeeze a 1 on 1 skirmish with you while they gear up. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:04 pm

I'm gonna do some research on some good internals for good prices, I'm kinda pissed that your gun shoots harder than my AK. Once I get some tweaks done on it, it should perform nicely enough for pro rank battles. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:16 pm

Anyone know which internals I would look for to tune up my gun? Guru, would I just need a complete metal gearbox or do I need to fuck with some other shit, like my wiring, get a higher torque motor and change out the barrel and bushings and all that other bullshit? I just want my gun to be badass and I want it to actually HURT someone when I fire it at them, not tickle. I checked some prices online and everything is pretty cheap and affordable.

I also need to know about local retailers that I can take my gun to who would do the work of dissassembling my gun, taking out the old shit, perhaps even buy it too in exchange for cash or gear, install the new internals, test it to make sure everything is in working order and then giving me the final total for labor costs. Anyone able to help me out? And I need to find someone who actually knows what the fuck their doing too, I don't wanna pay good money for a shit deal....
Back to top Go down
stoneguard13

stoneguard13

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:53 am

hail of plastic

definition: will always be one step behind except when in front of those butt fucker airsoft players LOL lol!
Back to top Go down
SIXTEEN

SIXTEEN

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 1:10 am

Hail, you can always go to Airsoft Extreme in Kearny mesa. I'm not sure what they will charge, but I know they are professionals and do work on guns
Back to top Go down
stoneguard13

stoneguard13

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:50 pm

Desert Fox Airsoft is hosting Echo1‘s Appreciation Day game at their DFF MOUT facility in Oro Grande, CA on March 30th, 2012. Free lunch and raffle prizes compliment the 300 player capacity event they have planned. Admission is $30 for CA residents, $20 if you live out of state.

p.s. them mosquitos at the forest fucked me up!!
Back to top Go down
stoneguard13

stoneguard13

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 11:00 pm

Grand Opening Event Saturday May 19 2012 2pm - 11pm
12,000 square ft. of cqb facility 350 fps max semi only
opening day discount price $20
120 w. 155th st, suite 203, gardena, ca
Back to top Go down
SIXTEEN

SIXTEEN

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 11:07 pm

Dude oro Grande is like 3 hours north. And the second one is in Compton. I don't know about you, but I don't want to drive a distance to go airsofting, then be the only white person there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:05 pm

Hahahahahaha!!! Don't trip dude, we'll all dress like ese's and say you're with us. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-North County San Diego-
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome To AirSoft Guru :: BATTLES-
Jump to: