Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Find free local airsoft battles around San Diego, California.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

-North County San Diego-

Go down 
+11
vweight
mchausd
ECHO_66
Maze Traveller
stoneguard13
MONKEY
UNSTABLE
SIXTEEN
gigi-ninja<3
Tiger Teeth
Guru
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
stoneguard13

stoneguard13

-North County San Diego- - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 7:38 pm

what are you gonna wait 5 years till something pops up in san diego? most events are up north anyways i mean sure there will be local events but when? but yea other than that i would be down unless i had a few others with me haha, we still need to verify if not this weekend but next weekend we are all open for Mr. paintball i want to see how we do as a team and we can identify what we need to work on and obiously get more tactical training in. and its in gardena not compton either way dont be scurred i drove down to tj when i was 17 by myself and went on a plain to mexico city when i was like 5 by myself and thats way worse, well kinda not really for me at least.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 4:59 pm

Stoney, you busy doing something? I tried to contact you since Thursday but all I get is your voicemail machine. Besides, I couldn't go today because I have no cash for ammo.
Back to top Go down
stoneguard13

stoneguard13

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 11:45 pm

no hailofplastic i lost my phone but i just found it when i called you. but hey team the gun show is next weekend may 19-20 so... yea lets go. ima hit it up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 8:43 pm

Lock and load and grab your chode, this is Airsoft Terminator AKA Hail of Plastic...
Back to top Go down
Fourteen

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 3:40 pm

Boy I can terminate u anytime n anywere
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 8:30 pm

Not when I'm sportin' my "NERF" gun, homeboy. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Guru

Guru

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 4:21 pm

I finally got to log in to the internet. I'm doing research on these M4 mounted granae launchers. If everything turns out legit, I'll probably have one next week for everybody to check out. Lol, I'd love to see you and your Nerf gun vs that. ;-)
Back to top Go down
Fourteen

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 7:16 pm

So wats the status on my m9
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:54 pm

This username pretty legit? It's me, Julian.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:58 pm

I should be showing up, hopefully. I need to pick up some ammo from you anyways, Guru.
Back to top Go down
Fourteen

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 1:00 am

Ey guru I'm looking for a sniper that is 550 fps if u don't got one ill just save up n buy a nice ass gun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 1:59 pm

Dude, that was totally fuckin' retarded of me to challenge all of the Kings. Still was a sweet ass adrenaline rush though. lol! Would have been funnier if Stoney said that remark about the challenging idea instead of the comment he made about Guru riding on the motorcycle attached to the truck. Stoneguard: "That's gotta be the stupidest fuckin' idea I've ever heard." xD
Back to top Go down
SIXTEEN

SIXTEEN

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 12:27 am

Not all the kings were at Saturday haha. I think 2 were missing, me and dingo.
Back to top Go down
Guru

Guru

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 2:58 pm

@FOURTEEN - MONKEY's selling his 550FPS sniper rifle with scope and bipod.
Back to top Go down
Hail of Plastic

Hail of Plastic

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 10:11 pm

Sup nigga's. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Guru

Guru

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 10:15 pm

This coming Saturday we may have a few visitors from another local team, Company C. Let's give them reason to remember us out there. ;-)
Back to top Go down
Ghost killah

Ghost killah

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 10:17 pm

Sup guru it's fourteen and how much is he selling it for?
Back to top Go down
Ghost killah

Ghost killah

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 10:20 pm

And has my m9 come yet
Back to top Go down
Hail of Plastic

Hail of Plastic

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 2:45 pm

This is Hail of Plastic, representing the North County Militia Group. Let them come...
Back to top Go down
SIXTEEN

SIXTEEN

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 9:28 am

not really about the battles, but this is the most active thread.
If you have a Facebook account, head on over and give the team page a like Smile

https://www.facebook.com/falllenkings
Back to top Go down
Guru

Guru

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 1:25 pm

Holy goodness that's a sick FKA logo. I'm so making that into a flag.
Back to top Go down
Hail of Plastic

Hail of Plastic

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 12:59 pm

I'm making it a mission to actually show up this weekend. Smile
Back to top Go down
stoneguard13

stoneguard13

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 9:11 pm

team battles this weekend fellas lets do this
Back to top Go down
Hail of Plastic

Hail of Plastic

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 9:32 pm

Does Company C also have their own web page I can check out? C'mon guys, you gotta get on having all your members show up and having this new team show up almost every weekend....after all, I thought you guys were a legit airsoft team.... Cool
Back to top Go down
Hail of Plastic

Hail of Plastic

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 7:00 pm

Guru, if I order something you don't regularly sell from you, am I just paying to reimburse your cash or are you actually gonna charge extra to make a profit?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-North County San Diego-
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome To AirSoft Guru :: BATTLES-
Jump to: