Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Find free local airsoft battles around San Diego, California.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

-North County San Diego-

Go down 
+11
vweight
mchausd
ECHO_66
Maze Traveller
stoneguard13
MONKEY
UNSTABLE
SIXTEEN
gigi-ninja<3
Tiger Teeth
Guru
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
SIXTEEN

SIXTEEN

-North County San Diego- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 2:16 pm

I have a new idea for weekly matches. My friend has a group of people that meet at this forest every Saturday (or almost every) in 4S. I dont have an exact location at the moment. So I can get a close address and see what everyone thinks.
Back to top Go down
SIXTEEN

SIXTEEN

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:10 pm

ok well this isn't in north county exactly. But my friend and I are planning a match at jungle-island in lake Elsinore for the 25 or 26 of this month. Will most likely be a full day. If anyone wants more information on this you can text me about it (858) 663-5725. Its 25
bucks ahead to get in. But there are multiple fields, scenarios, and game types to play.
Back to top Go down
MONKEY
Admin
MONKEY

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 8:54 pm

I am definately in for the jungle island event!
Back to top Go down
Guru

Guru

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:00 am

Well it looks like I'm the only one that's not going tomorrow. Man, isn't there anything cool happening on a week day? Sad
I'll see if my new worker is sufficiantly trained by the time the Jungle Island thing rolls around..

Last edited by Guru on Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SIXTEEN

SIXTEEN

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 1:36 pm

Guru wrote:
Well it looks like I'm the only one that's not going tomorrow. Man, isn't there anything cool happening on a week day? Sad
I'll see if my new worker is sufficiantly trained by the time the Jungle Island thing rols around..

New worker?
Back to top Go down
Guru

Guru

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:22 am

Yeah. I've been wanting to be able to open locations in different cities on the same day, so I'm starting to hire workers to be in the locations I can't be while I work in another. Very Happy
I'm going to keep it all posted in Updates here.
Back to top Go down
Guru

Guru

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 11:50 pm

Well. How was it? Please tell me it sucked so I don't have to feel bad about missing it..
Back to top Go down
SIXTEEN

SIXTEEN

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 11:03 pm

Well... About 200 people showed. I personally didn't like the game type we played for the first game (basically a hardcore, more detailed capture the flag). But the match was timed for 3 hours. There were a lot of hardcore people (like one guy was wearing full military body armor). My gun jammed right away, so that blew. I dont think I'll be going out until I get my mk12 back.
Back to top Go down
stoneguard13

stoneguard13

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:10 pm

yo im new here but i got a kraken ak47 by aftermath and i been wanting to use it there is a cool spot down the street from my house called buena vista park (duck pond) off of shadowridge in vista yall should check it out and see if you like it. its pretty cool jungle style with a creek and some jumps (i think are still there) makes a great battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Guru

Guru

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:41 pm

@SIXTEEN - Damn, I should have given you a 1911 to use for the day. But if people were showing up like that, it's a good sign that there's a lot of potential for players that'd love to come out to our free battles.

@stonegaurd - I've got a similar AK by Double Eagle. That's definetely a spot to check out. If you already have a few players that'll do a weekly thing in that location, feel free to post the details in this thread and I'll add it to our weekly battles if it'll indeed be every week.
Back to top Go down
Guru

Guru

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:15 pm

I'll be at the battle today.
Back to top Go down
Guru

Guru

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:45 pm

-North County San Diego- - Page 2 Update11

So it's final. We are going to hold the first Saturday battle at Foundation in San Marcos on March 3rd at 4:00pm.
After that the battles will be every Saturday at the same time.

This is the address. Click the link for a map.

Foundation in San Marcos
100 Echo Ln
San Marcos, Ca 92078

We meet in the parking lot behind the Lowe's located on San Marcos blvd & Grand Ave. The actual battle will take place In the forest area half a mile south of our meeting place.
Back to top Go down
Guru

Guru

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:58 pm

-North County San Diego- - Page 2 New_lo10
Back to top Go down
gigi-ninja<3

gigi-ninja<3

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 1:19 pm

i like the spot in san marcos bounce ...what about finding a place in escondido in the future,for a battle??? does anyone have any ideas scratch
Back to top Go down
SIXTEEN

SIXTEEN

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:09 am

great match today! As always I was a sneaky ninja and got right behind someone Wink and on a side note, dont leave anything important in your pockets! put it in a bag!
Back to top Go down
Guru

Guru

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 1:23 am

Yeah, good call.
Damn! I totally could have made it back to Esco on $3. We should have ordered the pizza.
Good to see so many people out there this time. Looking forward to the next one.
Back to top Go down
Maze Traveller

Maze Traveller

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 4:10 pm

Finally in San Marcos. I'm so comming to these. But how late are they going to go?
Back to top Go down
Guru

Guru

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:53 am

So it looks like not too many of anybody is going to make it tomorrow. So I guess it'll be a team day off. Oh well. Last week was awesome enough.
Still looking forward to Saturday in San Marcos. Very Happy

@Maze - They'll likely go for a good 3 hours or so. Later on we may establish an earlier meeting time and just have the course open all day.
Back to top Go down
SIXTEEN

SIXTEEN

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 2:13 am

Yea, I've got track starting up. So I won't be at the Tuesday matches for a while. I'll for sure make it to the san Marcos ones though when I can.
Back to top Go down
Tiger Teeth

Tiger Teeth

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:41 pm

It's almost Saturday. Very Happy This battle in San Marcos is going to be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Guru

Guru

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 4:14 am

Alright guys, It's time. We've waited a whyle for this one and it looks like it's going to be a decent turn out if the people texing and calling in are an indicator. Let's show these newbies how Team Fallen King kicks some ass. ;-)
Back to top Go down
Guru

Guru

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 1:40 am

First battle in San Marcos = Great success.

16 people showed.
7 are Fallen King customers
3 live on the same street the battles take place on
2 from our team
1 from the Army
1 from the Lebanese Army
and a bunch of awesome little kids.

This is a great turn out. It seemed like everybody had a blast and wants to bring a friend to the next one. It looks like we'll be having some pretty awesome games in San Marcos. If this was only the first day, I can't wait to see what these battles look like a couple of months from now.
Back to top Go down
Guru

Guru

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 8:40 pm

You guys down for a game tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
ECHO_66

ECHO_66

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 12:28 am

When and where? I'm all game.
Back to top Go down
Guru

Guru

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:01 am

A couple of us are working it out over text now. It'll either be at The Forest or Foundation around 3pm. Take a vote if you have a preference. The final location and time will be posted here tomorrow morningish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-North County San Diego-
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome To AirSoft Guru :: BATTLES-
Jump to: