Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Find free local airsoft battles around San Diego, California.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Almost killed by a tree

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Guru

Guru

Almost killed by a tree Empty
PostSubject: Almost killed by a tree   Almost killed by a tree Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:36 pm

Just wanted to share.
This last Tuesday after the battle a tree about as big around as my bedroom fell over right on the spot where I was standing. It was dark and I actually couldn't tell which direction the tree was falling, but I heard the sound and ran (quite successfully as you can see) for my life.
...And here I am today. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tiger Teeth

Tiger Teeth

PostSubject: Re: Almost killed by a tree   Almost killed by a tree Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 1:04 pm

Hahahaha. Oh of course you would get attacked by a tree. Glad you made it out alive, but damn that's funny.
Back to top Go down
gigi-ninja<3

gigi-ninja<3

PostSubject: Re: Almost killed by a tree   Almost killed by a tree Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:31 pm

i'm glad u james bond ur way away from that old falling tree cheers ..all of u guys have something else to worry about now, not just about getting shot by ur opponent but being attacked by trees too!!! Shocked take care,and keep having fun I love you
Back to top Go down
SIXTEEN

SIXTEEN

PostSubject: Re: Almost killed by a tree   Almost killed by a tree Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:30 am

Guru wrote:
Just wanted to share.
This last Tuesday after the battle a tree about as big around as my bedroom fell over right on the spot where I was standing. It was dark and I actually couldn't tell which direction the tree was falling, but I heard the sound and ran (quite successfully as you can see) for my life.
...And here I am today. Very Happy

"It was BIGFOOT!!!!!" hahahaha he also stole my knife... and tried stealing my pistol.... -.-
Back to top Go down
gigi-ninja<3

gigi-ninja<3

PostSubject: Re: Almost killed by a tree   Almost killed by a tree Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:02 pm

Sounds to me more like the place is just haunted. pale
Back to top Go down
Guru

Guru

PostSubject: Re: Almost killed by a tree   Almost killed by a tree Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:08 pm

I think Tyler is just haunted. All three of these attacks seem to have been targeted towards him. The tree was just a timing issue. =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Almost killed by a tree   Almost killed by a tree Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Almost killed by a tree
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome To AirSoft Guru :: OFF TOPIC DISCUSSION-
Jump to: