Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Find free local airsoft battles around San Diego, California.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Parkour in Combat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Guru

Guru

Parkour in Combat Empty
PostSubject: Parkour in Combat   Parkour in Combat Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:29 am

I'm interested to find out what turns up to be useful from Parkour in a game and how "Combat Parkour" will evolve around the equipment we carry. We might even start using specific weapons and equipment that make the use of Parkour more functional. Maybe this'd be a good testing ground for Juxta and Demise's Parkour training/battle armor.

So far the most useful single move I've gotten to use is the gate vault. I've done it a few times and it works out great with your gun across your back or on a three point harness if you get the gun over before you flip. I still need to work on landing with the gun in my hand. I recommend trying it with a cheap gun the first time.

I imagine tic tacs will be just as useful when I get an opportunity to use one in a game.
Back to top Go down
Tiger Teeth

Tiger Teeth

Parkour in Combat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parkour in Combat   Parkour in Combat Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 4:32 pm

Gate vault works great for me. I'm dieing to do a kong in full gear.
Back to top Go down
Guru

Guru

Parkour in Combat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parkour in Combat   Parkour in Combat Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 1:19 pm

I've been getting some tic-tacs and pressisions in. Nothing too flashy yet though. Holding a rifle in both hands kinda puts a damper on flashy Parkour moves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Parkour in Combat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parkour in Combat   Parkour in Combat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Parkour in Combat
Page 1 of 1