Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Find free local airsoft battles around San Diego, California.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fallen King Airsoft

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SIXTEEN

SIXTEEN

Fallen King Airsoft Empty
PostSubject: Fallen King Airsoft   Fallen King Airsoft Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:15 am

We are basically the airsoft guru team. As far as I know, we are the only team on the forum. Located in Poway (with the exception of our newest member, WOOKIE [Guru]). The weekly Tuesday matches are played on our normal field, so it could be considered a hosted match by some. If you're interested in seeing the team perform, or joining the team, be sure to make it out to a Tuesday match. We are welcome to any newcomers to the field, or airsoft. Very willing to help people out with tactics etc. This thread will mainly be used for getting in touch with the team if you're interested in anything we are doing, setting up hosted matches, informing of any big matches the team will be attending, and discussing some good team based tactics. Current members that are on the forum: SIXTEEN(SIXTEEN), DINGO(DINGO), MONKEY(O-dog), WOOKIE(Guru).

Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet (kill them all, god will know his own)
Back to top Go down
Guru

Guru

PostSubject: Re: Fallen King Airsoft   Fallen King Airsoft Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 12:47 am

Fallen King!
Back to top Go down
Guru

Guru

PostSubject: Re: Fallen King Airsoft   Fallen King Airsoft Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:50 pm

Alright. As a first order of business, I'll need an accurate description of the Fallen King logo concept to draw up some drafts. I'm liking the original idea as it was first described, though I'm going to need lots of details..
Back to top Go down
SIXTEEN

SIXTEEN

PostSubject: Re: Fallen King Airsoft   Fallen King Airsoft Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:32 pm

Well I'll think of a way to accurately describe it for you. Then I'll post it on this thread
Back to top Go down
Guru

Guru

PostSubject: Re: Fallen King Airsoft   Fallen King Airsoft Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:47 pm

I think I've got a decent idea. Draw a little stick figure one and I'll work off of that.
Back to top Go down
Tiger Teeth

Tiger Teeth

PostSubject: Re: Fallen King Airsoft   Fallen King Airsoft Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 4:04 pm

Where do you guys usually play?
Back to top Go down
SIXTEEN

SIXTEEN

PostSubject: Re: Fallen King Airsoft   Fallen King Airsoft Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 4:40 am

we play the Tuesday matches in the forest in Poway, that's our field (if you can even call it that)
Back to top Go down
Tiger Teeth

Tiger Teeth

PostSubject: Re: Fallen King Airsoft   Fallen King Airsoft Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:43 pm

Poway's a little far for me. I think I'll hold out for the San Marcos sessions to start. Are you guys going to those?
Back to top Go down
SIXTEEN

SIXTEEN

PostSubject: Re: Fallen King Airsoft   Fallen King Airsoft Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:54 pm

I'm going for sure, not sure about the rest of the team though
Back to top Go down
Guru

Guru

PostSubject: Re: Fallen King Airsoft   Fallen King Airsoft Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 3:33 pm

I'm going.
Back to top Go down
SIXTEEN

SIXTEEN

PostSubject: Re: Fallen King Airsoft   Fallen King Airsoft Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 2:23 am

wasn't really sure where to post this, so I'm putting it here. This is just for anyone on the forum looking for a gun not sold here, DO NOT use Airsoftmegastore.com. I have had so many problems with my newest gun, it isn't even worth it. Just to keep fellow airsofters from going through what I am right now, I suggest evike.com. From what I've heard their guns are high quality and last long.
Back to top Go down
Guru

Guru

PostSubject: Re: Fallen King Airsoft   Fallen King Airsoft Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:26 am

Lol. Talk about rooting for the other team.. =p
Why, what happened to your gun?
I keep hearing that Airsoft Megastore is a bad place to shop, but it can't be that bad can it? If you know your brands and what not.

And this seems to me as good an opportunity as any to promote my business; If you buy from AirSoft Guru/Fallen King Airsoft, not only do you get to try the gun before you buy and talk to people that use the same one so you're sure you're getting what you're looking for before shelling out, all AirSoft Guru/Fallen King airsoft guns come with a non-expiring guarantee: If it's defective, we replace it; if you break it, we fix it, cheap. Can't top that no matter what website you go to. ;-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallen King Airsoft   Fallen King Airsoft Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallen King Airsoft
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome To AirSoft Guru :: AIRSOFT DISCUSSION-
Jump to: