Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Find free local airsoft battles around San Diego, California.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Stories

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guru

Guru

Random Stories Empty
PostSubject: Random Stories   Random Stories Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:26 am

Go ahead and post it. What random thing has happened to you recently?

Guru

Random Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Stories   Random Stories Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:59 am

Alright, so coming back from work I walk through the side gate of my house into the back yard and find my roommate's family is having a bon fire get together. There's carne asada cooking, Mexican beers being passed around, loud rancheros music and Spanish spoken only. Since I just got off of work, I'm still dressed in camo and full gear with the clip-board that's got the inventory sheet on it in my hand. When I come around the corner, the party practically stops and everybody that doesn't know who I am looks right at me.
So what am I to do in this situation?
I call out "Ok, hay en ningun lugar para correr, ya estas rodeados. Verificamos quien tienen papeles. Quienquiera que no los tienen seran deportados."

Muhahahahahahaha.
After a couple of them nearly had heart attacks, it was worth a damn good laugh.

Trans: "Ok, there's no point in running, you're already surrounded. We're checking who has legal papers, whoever doesn't have them will be deported."

Random Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Stories   Random Stories Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:13 pm

At least you didn't show up wearing a Texano (not sure how it's spelled) with one of your AK's, they would have thought you were a Narco enforcer or something. Then you wouldn't be Guru anymore, you would be Mafioso xD
Back to top Go down
stoneguard13

stoneguard13

Random Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Stories   Random Stories Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 7:33 pm

thats fucked up but still the funniest thing ive heard all day hahahahahahah
Back to top Go down
Guru

Guru

Random Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Stories   Random Stories Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 7:55 pm

Very Happy

gigi-ninja<3

Random Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Stories   Random Stories Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 7:52 pm

Lol. I was there.
Back to top Go down

Random Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Stories   Random Stories Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:25 pm

Woulda been funnier if you drove up while blasting Hey Baby Que Paso by The Texas Tornados over your van stereo. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Guru

Guru

Random Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Stories   Random Stories Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 6:03 pm

A battle at the forest. There I am pinned down in the bunker and the battery on my G3 dies. I've got an entire team of 3 closing in on me and nothing to defend with but my GBB full auto M9 sidearm. So I think, whatever, go for it. I toss the G3 to the side, jump out of cover and it's like I'm in a bad action movie. Popping guys left and right while running past, ducking under sprays of fire, I even got a dive roll in. Lol. When the dust clears, I've eliminated the entire team and I'm the last man standing. I was so exited to have pulled off such a reckless stunt that I actually go skipping and shouting "Yes!" into the middle of the field. Suddenly a BB rips out of the bushes and hits me in the head. In my excitement I had totally forgotten that it was a three team game, the other team was still out there, and I was still in the game. "Hit!" I call and walk off the field. lol!

Random Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Stories   Random Stories Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Stories
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome To AirSoft Guru :: OFF TOPIC DISCUSSION-
Jump to: