Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Find free local airsoft battles around San Diego, California.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favourite Gun

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Plastik

Plastik

Favourite Gun Empty
PostSubject: Favourite Gun   Favourite Gun Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 1:38 pm

What's everybody's favourite guns and where did you get it?

As for me, it's al about my M4 from ETA Guns.
It's reliable, it hits hard, it's accurate and it comes with a bunch of cool stuff. All for about $65.
And of course I got it by being core opporator of AirSoft Guru. =D
You can expect to see me pointing one of these at you on the battle field. ;-)

Favourite Gun RISM16
Back to top Go down
gigi-ninja<3

gigi-ninja<3

Favourite Gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Gun   Favourite Gun Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:53 am

I like my little cheapy shotgun. Cool
Oh, and I got it from Guru. You can see it in his picture.
Back to top Go down
Guru

Guru

Favourite Gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Gun   Favourite Gun Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:34 am

I'm using my AEG M4 by ETA GUNS as my main weapon with my gas, non-blowback Colt 1911 side arm combo.
They get the job done. Wink

Last edited by Guru on Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:05 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tiger Teeth

Tiger Teeth

Favourite Gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Gun   Favourite Gun Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:36 am

You'll know when I'm pointing it at you. Wink
Back to top Go down

Favourite Gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Gun   Favourite Gun Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:29 pm

Guru has a pretty good idea what I wanna buy from him. You guys will see them dual wielded on my first day attending your battles, you'll be being shot with them. lol! Hopefully he fixes my L85A1 also...
Back to top Go down
Guru

Guru

Favourite Gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Gun   Favourite Gun Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:32 pm

Heck yeah. Then we'll be able to share mags if we're on a team. ;-)
Back to top Go down
Guru

Guru

Favourite Gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Gun   Favourite Gun Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 1:14 pm

Alright, I think I'm gunna swich to my AK-47 AEG for woodland use, But I'm still keeping my M4 for CQB and I'm pretty sure I'm never giving up my 1911 sidearm. =D I've dropped this one so many times and it still works great. All that dropping just makes me feel even closer to it. Haha
Back to top Go down
mchausd

mchausd

Favourite Gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Gun   Favourite Gun Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 4:13 am

Gotta say my KWA cqb/sr10 'hot swap' with asi mosfet and tbb with secondary being a ksc upgraded glock 34 in a serpa lv3 thigh rig Smile[img]Favourite Gun IMG_0923[/img]
Favourite Gun IMG_0926
Favourite Gun IMG_0928

Last edited by mchausd on Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:45 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added photo)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sdglam
Guru

Guru

Favourite Gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Gun   Favourite Gun Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:11 am

Thatt's sick. So you're a true M16 fan. Is that your CQB/outdooorr swap setup? Got pics of the Glock?

I've been using my H&K G3 by Double Eagle these days. I'm really likeing this one, though I'm going to have togo M4 for our more official battles. 'merca!
Back to top Go down
mchausd

mchausd

Favourite Gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Gun   Favourite Gun Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 5:33 am

adding photo to orig post
Back to top Go down
Guru

Guru

Favourite Gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Gun   Favourite Gun Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 1:08 pm

Very nice. I was thinking about getting a clippy holster for my 1911 too. Are you a lefty?
Back to top Go down
mchausd

mchausd

Favourite Gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Gun   Favourite Gun Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 1:45 pm

Guru wrote:
Very nice. I was thinking about getting a clippy holster for my 1911 too. Are you a lefty?

yea i have a 1911 real steel carbon fiber serpa holster if your a lefty also and wanna buy it from me. I got a belt attachment for it just needs screws to hold it in place. Lefty Holsters are super hard to find. Been lucky so far
Back to top Go down
Guru

Guru

Favourite Gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Gun   Favourite Gun Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 1:42 pm

Nah, I'm not a lefty. I just noticed that your holster was in the pic.
If you've got a right hander though, I may want to take a look at it.
Got any others? Glock 17 or M9?

I don't carry lefty holsters, so if I get a custumer looking for one, I'll be sure to direct him to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favourite Gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Gun   Favourite Gun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favourite Gun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome To AirSoft Guru :: GUNS & EQUIPMENT-
Jump to: