Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Find free local airsoft battles around San Diego, California.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Silver Spring Shotgun - Free Loaner Gun To Battle First Timers!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Guru

Guru

Silver Spring Shotgun - Free Loaner Gun To Battle First Timers! Empty
PostSubject: Silver Spring Shotgun - Free Loaner Gun To Battle First Timers!   Silver Spring Shotgun - Free Loaner Gun To Battle First Timers! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:44 pm

Silver Spring Shotgun - Free Loaner Gun To Battle First Timers! Kids_s11
Back to top Go down
Guru

Guru

PostSubject: Re: Silver Spring Shotgun - Free Loaner Gun To Battle First Timers!   Silver Spring Shotgun - Free Loaner Gun To Battle First Timers! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:55 pm

Alright, after many requests, I finally posted the silver shotgun to the site. And yes they are for loan for FREE.
Back to top Go down
gigi-ninja<3

gigi-ninja<3

PostSubject: Re: Silver Spring Shotgun - Free Loaner Gun To Battle First Timers!   Silver Spring Shotgun - Free Loaner Gun To Battle First Timers! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:57 pm

Yay!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silver Spring Shotgun - Free Loaner Gun To Battle First Timers!   Silver Spring Shotgun - Free Loaner Gun To Battle First Timers! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:43 pm

Damn, I could have picked one up today at that price if I knew about it sooner....oh well... Hold on a sec! Hey Guru, if I hit you up over the phone, do you think you could bring a spare to a game that I could just buy off of you, if I happen to see you guys before next Sunday? I'll keep an eye on the forum to see which game sites and dates you guys are attending and I should have some cash ready....
Back to top Go down
Guru

Guru

PostSubject: Re: Silver Spring Shotgun - Free Loaner Gun To Battle First Timers!   Silver Spring Shotgun - Free Loaner Gun To Battle First Timers! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 2:58 pm

Everything I sell at my stand is for sale at the battles. I just sold out of the Silver Shotguns and won't have more until later this week. So if you're coming to the Tuesday battle at The Forest [discontinued] this week I've got one Silver Shotgun that I camo painted as a display piece for customers to choose camo paint job patterns from an I'll sell you that one.

Last edited by Guru on Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silver Spring Shotgun - Free Loaner Gun To Battle First Timers!   Silver Spring Shotgun - Free Loaner Gun To Battle First Timers! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:44 pm

Any way you can chop that thing (modify) the shotgun shorter so it'll fit in my backpack so I don't have to carry it out in the open when I'm headed over to a game either on the train or the bus? And will it still be decently cheap once it's done?
Back to top Go down
Guru

Guru

PostSubject: Re: Silver Spring Shotgun - Free Loaner Gun To Battle First Timers!   Silver Spring Shotgun - Free Loaner Gun To Battle First Timers! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:24 pm

It's not a very big gun, and it's likely to fit in your backpack as is. If I have to take some off the barrel though, it wont cost me anything, so it wont cost you anything either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silver Spring Shotgun - Free Loaner Gun To Battle First Timers!   Silver Spring Shotgun - Free Loaner Gun To Battle First Timers! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:36 pm

If you can chop the camoflauged shotgun's barrel a little shorter, I'll pick it up this Sunday when I cruise by the Swap Meet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silver Spring Shotgun - Free Loaner Gun To Battle First Timers!   Silver Spring Shotgun - Free Loaner Gun To Battle First Timers! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silver Spring Shotgun - Free Loaner Gun To Battle First Timers!
Page 1 of 1