Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Find free local airsoft battles around San Diego, California.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Battles History

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Guru

Guru

battles - Battles History Empty
PostSubject: Battles History   battles - Battles History Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 4:43 pm

I will be continually updating a history of our airsoft battles here. Everybody feel free to chip in pictures and memorable accounts. Yes, yes, I know I've been promising to do this for a while, so now I am. =)

Nov 10, 2012 - The spring shotgun night game - Small turn out on this game, but it was FUN. Going single shot when you can barely see really adds a new dimension to the game. Like Dagger said, it causes you to rely on muscle memory and your hearing over what you can see or trace the bullet to. I felt more ninja during that game than in any airsoft battle. I'm glad the few of us die hards could make it out to enjoy it. We are also glad to have our new player to the field, the Mail Man.

Game Highlight: Dagger creeps across the field in the dark silhouetting himself from my vantage point. I take the shot from 40 feel away and he drops off the horizon as if an actual bullet had taken him out. I actually laughed out laud giving my position away! Lol
Back to top Go down
Guru

Guru

PostSubject: Re: Battles History   battles - Battles History Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 4:45 pm

Does anybody remember the date of that massive three team game with like 40 people and the Tron game at night? Anybody got any pictures?
Back to top Go down
Hail of Plastic

Hail of Plastic

PostSubject: Re: Battles History   battles - Battles History Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:02 pm

I'm down for another night game. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battles History   battles - Battles History Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battles History
Page 1 of 1