Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Find free local airsoft battles around San Diego, California.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

-North County San Diego-

Go down 
+11
vweight
mchausd
ECHO_66
Maze Traveller
stoneguard13
MONKEY
UNSTABLE
SIXTEEN
gigi-ninja<3
Tiger Teeth
Guru
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Guru

Guru

-North County San Diego- - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:20 pm

Not reemburse, you'd have to pay first, then I'd order it. But no the price wouldn't go up from what you see on the site, I'm pretty much just ordering it for you as a favour. Evike.com breaks me off a few dollars to sell there stuff and stuff from valkendealer.com is merchandice I actually make money from, but other than that, I'm not making a dime. Lol
Back to top Go down
Ghost killah

Ghost killah

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:15 pm

FUCK YA I'm ready for the 30th I got a lil surprise it just came in the mail
Back to top Go down
Hail of Plastic

Hail of Plastic

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 5:55 pm

Hey Guru, who do you know carries decently priced gas Desert Eagles? I'm looking for the semi-auto blowback only, not the one that comes with both full auto and semi.
Back to top Go down
Hail of Plastic

Hail of Plastic

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 6:21 pm

Found it and posted already in another thread. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SIXTEEN

SIXTEEN

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 7:50 pm

Not making it to the 30th guys :/ I had some plans already, I just didn't realize what day they were, next time we plan a 3 team game, hopefully I can be there
Back to top Go down
Hail of Plastic

Hail of Plastic

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:58 pm

I will try to be there, try to have all participants present on that day.
Back to top Go down
stoneguard13

stoneguard13

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:49 am

WEAK 16 ^
Back to top Go down
SIXTEEN

SIXTEEN

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:44 pm

I made those plans before the match was even set up. Priorities man
Back to top Go down
Hail of Plastic

Hail of Plastic

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:33 pm

You gonna show up regardless of your arm, Stoney?
Back to top Go down
Guru

Guru

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 3:11 pm

I'm obviously showing. Wink
Back to top Go down
Hail of Plastic

Hail of Plastic

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 7:06 pm

Hey, I'm thinking of having you guys get together with the other team and ask them what they think about going to the Vietnam location in Vista on Sundays? If this sounds good to you guys, hit me up at the next game and let me know what Guru decided on.
Back to top Go down
Hail of Plastic

Hail of Plastic

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 6:04 pm

Vietnam in Vista! Very Happy Hopefully Guru is down to open it up for Sundays.
Back to top Go down
Guru

Guru

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 2:27 am

I would love to open Vietnam. Though we'd have to go through a hell of a lot of red tape opening it. One of these days we'll do it. Untill then We're still working on opening that indoor CQB field. ;-)
Back to top Go down
Hail of Plastic

Hail of Plastic

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 8:40 pm

Hey man, you should probably have a field or open land fenced off once you clear it with the city so that way nosy people and wierd ass pecker woods don't go sticking their noses into your business or trespassing and using the field for sketchy shit.
Back to top Go down
ECHO_66

ECHO_66

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 8:46 pm

Agreed, I also found an empty building that has a small patch of land included in its property here in poway, we could add obstacles and barricades and make our own small public airsoft area. I thought i would bring it up. Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
Hail of Plastic

Hail of Plastic

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:34 pm

Dudes, you guys missed the hell out!! Company C has massive ass and diverse combat environments!! Even Stoney admited it was badass. Next time these guys send an invite, at least TRY to make it over... we could have used more players....
Back to top Go down
stoneguard13

stoneguard13

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 8:49 pm

you guys really should check out company c's field out there in oside its pretty legit
Back to top Go down
Guru

Guru

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:18 pm

Yeah. BICC's field is pretty awesome.

UPDATE: The SB 1315 law has passed and needs only to be signed by the governor to become law banning airsoft in LA county. Click here to join the forum conversation and send the governor a letter asking him not to sign. Let him know the people are against this proposed bill.
Back to top Go down
Guru

Guru

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 10:54 pm

Armor wars are coming up this Saturday folks. That's a battle where you are allowed to dress in armor of your own design.

The rules are simple:
Deck yourself out in whatever type of armor you can come up with in any form.
All armor must be made of carboard and no more than one cardbord sheet thick.
Armor may be painted, but not covered with anything else. The cardboard has to be on top.
Plastic helmets are allowed.

When you are shot:
If the armor stops the BB, you're not hit. If the BB passes through your armor or hits an unprotected part of your body, you're out.

This one aught to be good. We're really depending on honesty with this one, so remember to call your hits. Any of us that are so much as nicked by a passing BB should consider ourselves hit. Let's keep it fun. =)

Don't forget to tell your friends, but don't wait too long to let them in on the action, so they have time to bring some good armor.
Back to top Go down
Guru

Guru

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 5:29 pm

Last game was pretty awesome. I'm thinking to allow single cardboard thick flack vests durring any game. Let's all see what kind of single cardboard thick armor we can come up with and make it usefull in the regular games. I'm thinking about bringing around some land mines too.

We'll host another big one soon. See you all next Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Hail of Plastic

Hail of Plastic

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 7:15 pm

Guess I need to start working on a forearm mounted sheild then. Wink
Back to top Go down
Guru

Guru

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 5:31 pm

You can have mine. It's a bit cumbersome when used with the body armor, but it might work out better going by itself. I think I'm just going to stick with the Sayen armor for the time being if I wear any at all. I'll keep trying to improve the design though.
Back to top Go down
stoneguard13

stoneguard13

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 8:10 pm

lets get more games started up we need more people to show to these games!!
Back to top Go down
Guru

Guru

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:22 pm

Lol. No we don't. If the people that already complain about not enough people showing up showed up to all of the games, we'd have pleanty. ;-p
I just need to blow it up again like before. We'll get it back up and running. Just stay active on the forum and come out to the battles and people will show up. That's how we did it last time.

I might throw another big one. Like a glow stick night game on the full moon or something. Or if everybody gets some armor ready I'll host a legit armor wars.

BTW, if anybody has extra plywood laying around, bring it over. Let's start building that CQB area while it's slow. We're not going to want to do it when it picks back up again. Lol.
Back to top Go down
gigi-ninja<3

gigi-ninja<3

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:25 pm

Well I don't want to play CQB, that'd hurt. But I want to see the arena when you're done building it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-North County San Diego-
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome To AirSoft Guru :: BATTLES-
Jump to: