Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Find free local airsoft battles around San Diego, California.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

-North County San Diego-

Go down 
+11
vweight
mchausd
ECHO_66
Maze Traveller
stoneguard13
MONKEY
UNSTABLE
SIXTEEN
gigi-ninja<3
Tiger Teeth
Guru
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
gigi-ninja<3

gigi-ninja<3

-North County San Diego- - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:12 am

I vote for Foundation. cheers
What time exactly?
Back to top Go down
MONKEY
Admin
MONKEY

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:44 am

I wont be able to make it, the one time a track meet is on a thursday its this one :/ oh well, im trying to get my saturday shift covered so i can go to the San Marcos game and destroy everyone with my new guns, if i get it covered i will be there, if not then i wont.
Back to top Go down
Guru

Guru

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 12:03 pm

Dude, the last Saturday session was off the hook. You've gotta go to one.
Ok, it looks like we're making it The Forest @ 4pm today to save everybody some gas.

Is everybody cool with this being the new weekly time instead of Tuesday?
Back to top Go down
Tiger Teeth

Tiger Teeth

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 4:53 pm

None for me today. See you at the next Saturday battle in San Marcos.
Back to top Go down
Guru

Guru

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 2:38 pm

Pistol matches are awesome. =) Too bad we only got to get 3 matches in. I'll try to be on time next time. =p
Back to top Go down
mchausd

mchausd

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 3:00 am

Hey all. Have any of you read up on SB798? Each location you play at isn't legal to airsoft at. Just a fair warning. Even though the bill SB798 was defeated it can always come back due to persons playing in non-sanctioned fields. If you haven't done so please read up on this:

http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/pub/11-12/bill/sen/sb_0751-0800/sb_798_cfa_20110427_154959_sen_comm.html

You dont want to be the ones who ban airsoft in california do you?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sdglam
Guru

Guru

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:04 am

Thanks mchausd. If you have any more information of the sort, do keep us updated. Feel free to open a thread for the purpose.

--Allright. That last match was all kinds of awesome. The shooting part only lasted for all about 30 seconds, but that was easily the best 30 seconds of game time I've ever been involved in. [i]anythingi] could have happened. Stonegaurd, thanks for comming out, it's a true joy to play with another true enthusiast.

--Echo, I've got your camo netting. Hit me up or pick it up at a game. Until then it'll be decorating my stand in Escondido. =D
Back to top Go down
SIXTEEN

SIXTEEN

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 3:55 pm

setting up a match for Friday that starts around 3 at the Poway location. Already have some people at school interested in going. I expect all Fallen King members to be there, or to contact me with whatever excuse they have. Anyone is welcome to come, I'd like to get a couple more people to come that aren't from my school.
Back to top Go down
Guru

Guru

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:52 pm

"With my excuse" Lol.
Friday afternoons are swapmeet days. We wont be able to get the whole team together for a friday game because someone will always need to open in Esco.
For the time being, that's pretty much me.
Back to top Go down
Guru

Guru

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 7:48 pm

Who's all up for tomorrow in The Forest?
Back to top Go down
SIXTEEN

SIXTEEN

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 7:53 pm

me, dingo, echo, and a couple of our friends for sure
Back to top Go down
SIXTEEN

SIXTEEN

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 7:54 pm

wait, not tomorrow, Friday is when we are all going
Back to top Go down
Guru

Guru

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 8:02 pm

Is Friday going to be a regular thing?
Back to top Go down
stoneguard13

stoneguard13

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 8:41 pm

i had so much fun last game i cant wait for the next game... ill try and bring more people but for now im the most intrested person out of my friends in the sport. foundation is awesome im intrested to see the other places when there are games i want to go to as many as possible.
Back to top Go down
Guru

Guru

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:31 pm

I know!! It was so awesome. Every Saturday for sure. Same time same chanel.
So if nobody else is going today, I think I'm going to skip it too. You guys have fun on Friday, I had a good workout at EFC and can bearly walk.

Stonegaurd, you comming this Saturday?
Back to top Go down
SIXTEEN

SIXTEEN

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 11:04 pm

Even though we only had 4 people, today was still pretty fun. Congrats to the new team members, Animal Mother and Echo.
Back to top Go down
Guru

Guru

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 12:18 pm

I'm going today. Rain or no rain.
Back to top Go down
SIXTEEN

SIXTEEN

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 12:49 pm

I don't have a gun to use, so i won't be going today
Back to top Go down
Guru

Guru

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 12:52 pm

Bah! I'll let you borrow one. You've gotta check out the new spot.
Back to top Go down
vweight

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 1:42 pm

Well as long as at least a few of you guys are goin then I'll definitley be there.
Back to top Go down
Guru

Guru

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 4:56 pm

Ok, scratch that. When it rains like this, the road leading to the site floods. We're not going to be able to get to The Foundation without walking through a waist deep river. We might have to call this one. I'll call around and see who still wants to be Rambo about it and who's sitting out.

Last edited by Guru on Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guru

Guru

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 5:02 pm

Alright. Nobody's going today. It's just raining too hard and I'm the only one willing to be a commando about it. =p
Back to top Go down
vweight

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 5:28 pm

Bah! Fording a river and taking cover in the mud is all part of the milsim experience. If you leave the field without dirt on every piece of clothing then ur doin it wrong, *sigh* pansies Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Guru

Guru

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 7:58 pm

@vweight - I know! I was kinda looking forward to it. If I'd known you were down for it I would have showed just for a 1 on 1... Which may have just been the awesomest 1 on 1 ever.
Take my number. I'm always down for a battle. No matter what the weather.
760-893-0287
Back to top Go down
vweight

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 5:07 pm

So how many people usually show up to the poway battles?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -North County San Diego-   -North County San Diego- - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-North County San Diego-
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome To AirSoft Guru :: BATTLES-
Jump to: