Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Find free local airsoft battles around San Diego, California.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

--VOTE FOR OUR NEW WEEKLY BATTLE LOCATION--

Go down 
+4
gigi-ninja<3
UNSTABLE
Tiger Teeth
Guru
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Guru

Guru

--VOTE FOR OUR NEW WEEKLY BATTLE LOCATION-- Empty
PostSubject: --VOTE FOR OUR NEW WEEKLY BATTLE LOCATION--   --VOTE FOR OUR NEW WEEKLY BATTLE LOCATION-- Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 5:27 pm

--VOTE FOR OUR NEW WEEKLY BATTLE LOCATION-- New_lo10

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOTE HERE

We've got three new locations we're considering to start weekly battles in next.
Each one is very cool and has its advantages. We'll also be looking at options for which day of the week to hold the battles in this location.
Vote here for your favourite location and day of the week and the winner will be the next location to host free weekly battles on the chosen day of the week in North County San Diego.

Post below to vote!

Example:

Vietnam Jungle in Vista - Thursday mornings

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are the location choices.
Click on any choice title to see a map of the location.

Vietnam Jungle in Vista
1588 Grapevine Ln
Vista, CA 92083

Details: This Location is just like the title says. It's like being in the jungles of Vietnam. It's CQB in a forest setting. The usable area is very large, there are rarely ever non-combatants and the place seems outright made for airsoft. Perfect for objective games where each team has a base to defend.

2 minute drive from the Emerald Dr 78 freeway exit, 15 minute bike ride from the Vista Transit Centre Sprinter station and 5 minutes bike ride from the 302 bus stop.

Foundation in San Marcos
100 Echo Ln
San Marcos, CA 92078

Details: A more open outdoor environment with room to build obstacles and walls for cover. The area is enormous and has a few different types of backgrounds to choose from including a dirt hill area used for bike jumps, a foresty area and a demolished building foundation.

2 minute drive from the San Marcos Blvd 78 freeway exit and 15 minute bike ride from the Palomar Transit Centre Sprinter station.

Sand Trap in Oceanside
4036 Old Grove Rd
Oceanside, CA 92057

Details: These are winding, intersecting sand trails through tall grass reeds. You'll often be able to hear the enemy before you can see him. Lots of opportunity for creativity with camouflaging and ambushes.

3 minute drive from the Mission Ave 76 highway exit, 10 minute drive from the College Blvd 78 freeway exit and 7 minute drive from the Oceanside Swap Meet.

Last edited by Guru on Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tiger Teeth

Tiger Teeth

PostSubject: Re: --VOTE FOR OUR NEW WEEKLY BATTLE LOCATION--   --VOTE FOR OUR NEW WEEKLY BATTLE LOCATION-- Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:22 am

I say Vietnam. Sounds crazy.
Back to top Go down
Guru

Guru

PostSubject: Re: --VOTE FOR OUR NEW WEEKLY BATTLE LOCATION--   --VOTE FOR OUR NEW WEEKLY BATTLE LOCATION-- Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:04 pm

I'm going between San Marcos and Vista. I'll vote later. =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: --VOTE FOR OUR NEW WEEKLY BATTLE LOCATION--   --VOTE FOR OUR NEW WEEKLY BATTLE LOCATION-- Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:28 pm

I place my vote for Sandtrap, since I sorta know the area and the bike trail is right next to the battle ground. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Guru

Guru

PostSubject: Re: --VOTE FOR OUR NEW WEEKLY BATTLE LOCATION--   --VOTE FOR OUR NEW WEEKLY BATTLE LOCATION-- Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:01 am

Sand Trap we'll have to spend a day to prep before it's ready. But it's going to be an AWESOME spot. I'm still leaning towards Vietnam in Vista, but haven't entirely decided which I like better.

Vietnam - 1
Sand Trap - 1
Foundation - 0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: --VOTE FOR OUR NEW WEEKLY BATTLE LOCATION--   --VOTE FOR OUR NEW WEEKLY BATTLE LOCATION-- Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:50 pm

I'll just keep an eye on the thread to see what you guys arrange during the rest of the week. I'm cool with whatever as long as I have a way to get there and the route ain't too complicated, I wouldn't wanna get lost somewhere I've never been and don't know very well...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: --VOTE FOR OUR NEW WEEKLY BATTLE LOCATION--   --VOTE FOR OUR NEW WEEKLY BATTLE LOCATION-- Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:02 pm

And I think there might be a different, more accessable area for the Sandtrap battles. If you guys know where the Ceasar Chavez Park is, the bridge has several areas that wind into the overgrown reeds and they also have large, dried up river banks that make excellent cover and small clearings for organizing battle groups and fire teams. If you take the bike trail and walk under the bridge, they have rocks that lead to the east. If you walk about less than 800 yards from the rocky area, there will be the dried up river bed. Well since it has been raining, the river ought to still be flowing but I'm more than certain the little sand trails and riverbanks are still pretty dry. Worst comes to worst, I'm down for the Vietnam battles, I always was a fan of battlegrounds with alot of vegetation, makes great cover and camouflage. Very Happy As long as a bus goes by there and I don't have to walk very far with my gear in my backpack (my bike died, the friggin' pedal fell off because the threads are stripped) 'tis all good, you guys can pick any location in the North County for weekly, regularly schedualed battles. I'm fine with whatever as long as I can try to kick some ass without getting shot at/killed in the process. lol!
Back to top Go down
UNSTABLE

UNSTABLE

PostSubject: Re: --VOTE FOR OUR NEW WEEKLY BATTLE LOCATION--   --VOTE FOR OUR NEW WEEKLY BATTLE LOCATION-- Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:10 am

Vista
Back to top Go down
Guru

Guru

PostSubject: Re: --VOTE FOR OUR NEW WEEKLY BATTLE LOCATION--   --VOTE FOR OUR NEW WEEKLY BATTLE LOCATION-- Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:41 pm

Ok, here's the breakdown.
Vietnam in Vista has the coolest layout by far. It's in the middle so people from all around will be able to reach it.
Foundation in San Marcos is the location people are guaranteed to show up to for the opening battles. There are a few airsofters living right on the same road with lots of friends and the location's close enough for our Poway guys to make it to.
Sand Trap in Oceanside is gunna be more for our Oceanside Swapmeet guys and Marines. Those'll likely be best on Saturdays when the Marines are free and the guys that are coming out are already at the swapmeet down the street anyway.

I'm going to put my vote in for Foundation in San Marcos. I think that's where the bigger and badder battles are going to happen. And once San Marcos gets going and solid, it'll be easier to bring some of that crowd over to Vista. It's also close to the Sprinter station. So guys without cars can still make it.

I'll definetely check out those other Oceanside sites Hail Of Plasitc. We could sure use as many good ones as we can start up in that area.

Sand Trap - 1
Vietnam - 2
Foundation - 1

Last edited by Guru on Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gigi-ninja<3

gigi-ninja<3

PostSubject: Re: --VOTE FOR OUR NEW WEEKLY BATTLE LOCATION--   --VOTE FOR OUR NEW WEEKLY BATTLE LOCATION-- Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:56 pm

San Marcos. That way Kenny and Alex will be able to join in and I can visit Amy.
Back to top Go down
fonzi6446

PostSubject: Re: --VOTE FOR OUR NEW WEEKLY BATTLE LOCATION--   --VOTE FOR OUR NEW WEEKLY BATTLE LOCATION-- Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:52 pm

san marcos
Back to top Go down
fonzi6446

PostSubject: Re: --VOTE FOR OUR NEW WEEKLY BATTLE LOCATION--   --VOTE FOR OUR NEW WEEKLY BATTLE LOCATION-- Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:56 pm

gigi-ninja<3 wrote:
San Marcos. That way Kenny and Alex will be able to join in and I can visit Amy.

wait what about me? [jr]
Back to top Go down
goofyx3

PostSubject: Re: --VOTE FOR OUR NEW WEEKLY BATTLE LOCATION--   --VOTE FOR OUR NEW WEEKLY BATTLE LOCATION-- Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:58 pm

San Marcos all the way.
Back to top Go down
Guru

Guru

PostSubject: Re: --VOTE FOR OUR NEW WEEKLY BATTLE LOCATION--   --VOTE FOR OUR NEW WEEKLY BATTLE LOCATION-- Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:26 am

Sand Trap/Oceanside - 1
Vietnam/Vista - 2
Foundations/San Marcos - 4
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: --VOTE FOR OUR NEW WEEKLY BATTLE LOCATION--   --VOTE FOR OUR NEW WEEKLY BATTLE LOCATION-- Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 7:09 pm

Let's kick some ass at the foundation, bring lots of nade's. It's gonna be fuckin' epic!! (that's because I plan on showing up) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Guru

Guru

PostSubject: Re: --VOTE FOR OUR NEW WEEKLY BATTLE LOCATION--   --VOTE FOR OUR NEW WEEKLY BATTLE LOCATION-- Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 8:16 pm

Alright, by the vote of an overwhelming majority, both on this forum and even more so in RL, I officially declare The Foundation in San Marcos to be our next new airsofting location.

Does anybody have a special preference for a day? From what I've been hearing it sounds like everybody wants Saturdays.
So let's say we start them off at 4pm? I'll likely move the hour back to be earlier in the day once the battles get going. Maybe we'll just have an all-day event there every week.
Back to top Go down
stoneguard13

stoneguard13

PostSubject: Re: --VOTE FOR OUR NEW WEEKLY BATTLE LOCATION--   --VOTE FOR OUR NEW WEEKLY BATTLE LOCATION-- Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:47 pm

id say we should have the battles on weekends just to make it easier and have more people show up saturdays are cool
Back to top Go down
UNSTABLE

UNSTABLE

PostSubject: Re: --VOTE FOR OUR NEW WEEKLY BATTLE LOCATION--   --VOTE FOR OUR NEW WEEKLY BATTLE LOCATION-- Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:16 pm

Saturdays are cool. But yeah, extend the hours once it gets going. An all day weekly thing would be sick.
Back to top Go down
Guru

Guru

PostSubject: Re: --VOTE FOR OUR NEW WEEKLY BATTLE LOCATION--   --VOTE FOR OUR NEW WEEKLY BATTLE LOCATION-- Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:41 pm

--VOTE FOR OUR NEW WEEKLY BATTLE LOCATION-- Update11

So it's final. We are going to hold the first Saturday battle at Foundation in San Marcos on March 3rd at 4:00pm.
After that the battles will be every Saturday at the same time.

This is the address. Click the link for a map.

Foundation in San Marcos
100 Echo Ln
San Marcos, Ca 92078

We meet in the parking lot behind the Lowe's located on San Marcos blvd & Grand Ave. The actual battle will take place In the forest area half a mile south of our meeting place.
Back to top Go down
Guru

Guru

PostSubject: Re: --VOTE FOR OUR NEW WEEKLY BATTLE LOCATION--   --VOTE FOR OUR NEW WEEKLY BATTLE LOCATION-- Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:59 pm

--VOTE FOR OUR NEW WEEKLY BATTLE LOCATION-- New_lo10
Back to top Go down
Maze Traveller

Maze Traveller

PostSubject: Re: --VOTE FOR OUR NEW WEEKLY BATTLE LOCATION--   --VOTE FOR OUR NEW WEEKLY BATTLE LOCATION-- Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 4:13 pm

San Marcos!
Back to top Go down
Tiger Teeth

Tiger Teeth

PostSubject: Re: --VOTE FOR OUR NEW WEEKLY BATTLE LOCATION--   --VOTE FOR OUR NEW WEEKLY BATTLE LOCATION-- Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 4:55 pm

So when are we gunna open another one of these locations?
Back to top Go down
Rene

Rene

PostSubject: Re: --VOTE FOR OUR NEW WEEKLY BATTLE LOCATION--   --VOTE FOR OUR NEW WEEKLY BATTLE LOCATION-- Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 7:24 pm

san marcos Very Happy Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
Guru

Guru

PostSubject: Re: --VOTE FOR OUR NEW WEEKLY BATTLE LOCATION--   --VOTE FOR OUR NEW WEEKLY BATTLE LOCATION-- Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:15 pm

@Tiger Teeth - We're planning to open another one just as soon as there's a demand for it from enough people. Saturdays are taken up with San Marcos. The only other day we'd get a decent turn out for right now is Sunday. I suppose if enough people wanted to open a Sunday, we could always start up the Vista location.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: --VOTE FOR OUR NEW WEEKLY BATTLE LOCATION--   --VOTE FOR OUR NEW WEEKLY BATTLE LOCATION-- Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:00 pm

Me and Stoneguard are down. See if you and the rest of Fallen King would be down for the Vietnam location in Vista. It's closer for both of us and I'm ALWAYS available on a Sunday. Very Happy That and I don't gotta deal with the headache of traveling so fuckin' far. Unless I'm wrong and Stoneguard wants to go to HIS location...I'm down with that too. tongue

VIETNAM, LET'S KILL SOME GOOKS!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: --VOTE FOR OUR NEW WEEKLY BATTLE LOCATION--   --VOTE FOR OUR NEW WEEKLY BATTLE LOCATION-- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

--VOTE FOR OUR NEW WEEKLY BATTLE LOCATION--
Page 1 of 1